Saturday, October 3, 2015

"Voodoo!" - Creepy


I finally got my hands on a copy of the first issue of Creepy!  There I was... thumbing through a long box full of horror comic goodness at Mask-Fest when I came across that infamous yellow cover...  I couldn't believe my eyes!  This was one issue I was certain that would never become a part of my collection, but there it was!  After exhibiting some smooth negotiation mad-skill with the vendor, I was able to not only secure this prize, but also another issue (the "All Monster Issue") for free!

Thus, it is with great pleasure that I present to you the very first story to grace the pages of Creepy...  "Voodoo!"







2 comments:

  1. Love this story. Whole issue is great. Thanks for posting. Very cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy the blog. It's hard to be the old Warren mags!

      Delete