Sunday, October 30, 2016

Prisma


I was recently introduced to the Prisma app.  The app is basically a collection of filters you can apply to photos you've taken to transform them into painting, drawings, etc...  The results are quite stunning!





How is this the first and only picture of my daughter on this blog?
But, of course, I can only handle so much conventional beauty.  It didn't take long for me to use this newfound power for evil instead of good.  I ended up making some of my spooky photos even spookier!


Sometimes it's hard to choose just one filter...







This one looks like a "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark" illustration...
I got carried away and even applied a filter to some existing artwork you might recognize...


Unfortunately, it was only a matter of time before vanity reared its ugly head...

Obligatory selfie...
Prisma is currently available for iPhone and Android devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment