Friday, January 3, 2014

Some of my Photography

To start things off, I thought I would share a sampling of some of my photography...


This is a door knocker my wife and I encountered while on our honeymoon in Charleston, SC.  It looks to me like some kind of monkey/cat demon thing.  Pretty cool!


A heavily edited shot of a pier somewhere in Florida...  For some reason this reminds me of the depiction of Limbo near the end of  the movie Inception.

A Giganatosaurus skeleton from an exhibit at the Cincinnati Museum of Natural History.  I've had a lifelong obsession with dinosaurs.  As my cousin has said many times, "They're like mythological creatures...  Dragons.  But they actually existed!"  There will probably be many posts about dinosaurs in the future!


I have a love/hate relationship with creepy-crawlies...  I find insects and spiders fascinating, but I can only admire them at a distance without getting the heebie-jeebies!

A shot of John Baizley from the band Baroness.  I'm a huge fan of Baroness and I've been fortunate enough to see them in concert twice so far.  If you're into heavier music, I highly recommend this band.  Baizley is also a great artist whose artwork is worth checking out.

One more photo, before I give the photography a rest...  Some alligators. 
There you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment