Friday, January 3, 2014

The Cryptic Corridor bids you welcome...


I've always thought about starting up a blog, but never believed that I had the technical know-how or a reason to do so...  I'm still not convinced that I know exactly what I'm doing here so we'll see what happens I guess!


Let’s start with the name.

Why the "Cryptic Corridor"?  (Besides the fact that I really stink at coming up with names for blogs and have an affinity for alliteration...)

I don’t want to come off as pretentious, but suppose the answer goes like this:  I've always been interested in the mysterious.

The feeling is difficult to articulate, however it’s certain that you've felt it at least once in your life… that combination of the romantic, ethereal, and terrifying all at the same time.  It may be inspired by an image, a sound, or a mere turn of a phrase, but the mysterious beckons to us all.

This blog will basically be a place to share things I find interesting that inspire that indescribable sense of the mysterious:  photography, artwork, films, music, comics, dinosaurs, monsters, ghosts, and other random oddities.  The content will likely fluctuate depending on my mood, the phase of the moon, and other forces beyond mortal comprehension.

So here we go…  Take a deep breath before the plunge. 

Join me in exploring an archaic labyrinthine structure full of the mysterious.

Step inside the Cryptic Corridor...  If you dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment